Simple Backup Files and mySQL using PHP v1.4
Free Download Simple Backup Files and mySQL using PHP v1.4 Nulled. This is the latest version which was last updated on June 09, 2016. This item is created by the author adilbo from CodeCanyon. You can now Free Download Simple Backup Files and mySQL using PHP 1.4 Nulled from the download links below.
- Full Backup all of your Data (Files and db)
- Auto scheduling by CronJob
- Modern-User-Interface (Responsiv)
- Also usable over Terminal/Console e.g. on localhost
- Easy Download of Backup ZIP/TAR by FTP, eMail, Web Link and Cloud
- Backup 100% of the site content (all Files and mySQL Database)
- Migrate your site to a different Server/Domain easily
- Comes in some handy PHP files and some Config Files
- Manual file is included in Download
- Script-URL (e.g. localhost/full/backup.php)
- Backup-Folder (e.g. Root-Path)
- Backup-URL (e.g. localhost/full/)
- Backup-Filename (Timezone, How often would you like to generate an Archive)
- Backup-AutoDelete (YES/NO, Age in Days to Delete, Dropbox too?)
- Optional: Admin E-Mail (If needed: CC & BCC)
- Optional: mySQL Databases (As many a you need in extra config file)
- Optional: Dropbox API (App Key & App Secret in extra config file)
- Optional: Google Drive API (ID & Key in extra config file)
- That’s it… You are ready to start!!
This plugin does not make any use of shell_exec, so it will work in nearly every server environment. In case of any problems with specific hostings let us know immediately!
IMP - mySQL UTF-8 Backup (backup.php)